You know how to make these already, right? If not, it’s super simple and tonight is a PERFECT night to try it…for sure it’s too hot to cook indoors tonight, right?
What you need:
Olive Oil or Butter
Veggies of your choice (below we used asparagus and zucchini in one and potatoes with garlic scapes in the other)
- Preheat grill to medium-hot
- Tear off squares of foil around 12″ x 12″ or so…
- Rub the oil or butter all over the inside (that’s the shinier side)
- Place the veggies in the middle
- If you feel like, add a bit more oil/butter plus some salt and pepper
- Fold into a package and then double or triple fold the seams
- Optional: poke steam holes with a fork in the bundles…or just let ’em puff up when they cook.
- Cooking time varies depending on which veggies you use…potatoes take longer so you may want to slice them.
- Once cooked, remove from grill and CAREFULLY open the bundles (a lot of heat will want to rush out…don’t get burned)